1. Purchasing and using qualified products with […]
1. Purchasing and using qualified products with manufacturing license companies, and not using modified gas cylinders and overdue gas cylinders.
2. The user of the cylinder must purchase gas from the unit that has already registered for filling or the unit that has been registered for distribution.
3. Place the gas cylinder at the place of use, not near the heat source and open flame, and ensure that the cylinder body is dry. Because the nominal pressure of the cylinder is the highest temperature that can be reached by the gas in the bottle under normal conditions, and is determined by considering the appropriate safety margin. Therefore, it is necessary to prevent an abnormal situation from occurring. The distance between the gas cylinder and the open flame in the flammable or combustion-supporting gas cylinder and the distance between the two cylinders shall not be less than 10 meters. The gas cylinders that are prone to polymerization or decomposition reaction shall avoid open rays, electromagnetic waves and vibration sources. When the above distance is difficult to achieve, it can be shortened appropriately after taking reliable protective measures.
4. When used in summer, cylinders should be protected from exposure, rain and flooding.
5. When flammable gas cylinders or toxic gas cylinders are used, the workplace should be well ventilated.
6. When using an oxidizing gas cylinder, the operator should carefully check whether his hands, gloves, tools, pressure reducer, bottle valve, etc. are contaminated with grease. Any grease that has been greased must be degreased before operation. Since the oil is in contact with the compressed oxidizing gas, it can generate spontaneous combustion.
7. When opening or closing the bottle valve (or the upper port of the busbar line to cut off the main valve), it can only be carried out slowly by hand or with a special wrench to prevent high-speed static electricity. It is not allowed to use tools such as hammers, chisels, pipe wrenches, nippers, and long-handled screw wrenches to open and close, so as not to damage the valve or cause the pressure gauge to be damaged.
8. When the bottle valve is found to be leaking, or the gas is not released, or there are other defects, the bottle valve is closed, and the defects found are marked on the bottle with the mark that is not easy to fade, and then sent back to the gas filling unit for processing.
9. The gas in the bottle must not be used up and residual pressure must be left. The residual pressure of the gas cylinder is not less than 0.05 MPa; the liquefied gas cylinder should have a residual gas of not less than 0.5 to 1.0% of the prescribed filling amount; the residual gas pressure of the dissolved acetylene bottle is not less than 0.3 MPa. The gas cylinder has residual pressure: one is to prevent backflow, and the other is to facilitate gas filling unit inspection.
10. After the cylinder is put into use, the cylinder shall not be repaired or repaired.
11. After the cylinder is put into use, it is strictly forbidden to change the stamp and color mark of the cylinder without authorization. It is strictly forbidden to modify the cylinder.