Matters needing attention in the use and transpo […]
Matters needing attention in the use and transportation of hydrogen:
1. Bottled hydrogen is a flammable compressed gas. It should be stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse with an obvious "no fireworks" sign. The temperature in the warehouse should not exceed 40 ℃. Protect from direct sunlight. Hydrogen should be stored separately from oxygen explosives, poisons, radioactive materials, peroxidic organics, and other combustible materials. Warehouse lighting, ventilation and other facilities should be explosion-proof.
2. When transporting hydrogen cylinders, use special steel trolleys or dangerous goods transport vehicles to prevent collision and damage of cylinders. There is a cylinder inspection date on the bottle neck bottleneck, and the expired cylinder should notify the source gas to the corresponding pressure vessel inspection unit to inspect the cylinder. Cylinders should be compulsory after 30 years of use.
3. The cylinder hydrogen is a high-pressure compressed gas. Before use, the gas pipeline should be tested and leak tested to ensure that the gas pipeline does not leak.
4. When using hydrogen to each cylinder, the residual pressure in the bottle should be kept at 0.5MPa, and the residual pressure should not be lower than 0.25MPa. The valve should be closed to ensure the gas quality and safety.
5. Bottled hydrogen products should be stacked in storage, storage and use. It is strictly forbidden to stack flammable gas and combustion-supporting gas. It is not allowed to be close to open flames and heat sources. Do not near fire, do not touch oil, do not expose to the sun, do not Re-throwing, do not hit, it is strictly forbidden to conduct arcing or arcing on the cylinder, and it is strictly forbidden to handle the rough.